PRIVACY NOTICE AND DISCLOSURE
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at: (817) 335-3658
or write to :
Charisse Miller IBEW 116 Federal Credit Union P.O. Box 3388 Fort Worth, TX 76113
Information We Collect About You We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, check/share draft printers, and plastic card processors.
Disclosure of information to Parties That Provide Services To Us
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform other services on our behalf so that we may provide member competitive products and services. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosure typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records. To protect our members’ privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Disclosure of Information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with IBEW 116 Federal Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do to Help
IBEW 116 Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification number) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions, Please do not hesitate to call us-we are here to serve you!